This questionnaire concerns about history of your hair. It is essential that you provide information as accurate as possible in order for us to judge what chemical process would be most suited for your hair. Your hair history will be taken into an account for how the procedure will be conducted. Failing to provide the complete and correct information may result in an unsatisfactory outcome and should this occur, due to the lack of information provided, or our stylists being wrongly informed at the consulting stage before the treatment, MY SNUG ROOM shall take no responsibility for the results under any circumstances. We advise all clients not to wet their hair at least 48 hours after the process performed to your hair, not to bend or tie your hair with hair bands/clips, not to receive any other chemical service for at least 14 days. Please note that if it is apparent that you have washed or wet your hair within 48 hours despite our advice, or received any other chemical service within the 14 days, we will not take any responsibility for the results. We don't accept any claim for a refund or re-do the process if you informed us after 14 days had passed from the date you have had a Digital Perm/Straightening done even if there were some problem to your hair.
-Please answer the following questions as much and detailed as possible-
1. Please tell us your ethnicity to know your hair type.
2. Please tell us your hair condition. (1) Very healthy (2)Healthy (3) Damaged (4) Very damaged
3. Please tell us your hair type. (1) Thick (2) Thin (3) Coarse (4) Fine
4. Have you ever had your hair Digital permed or Cold permed before? YES/NO If YES, when?
5. Have you ever had your hair chemically straightened before? YES/NO If YES, when?
6. Do you blow dry your hair? YES/NO If YES, how often?
7. Have you had any hair colour in past 3 years? YES/NO If YES, when? What kind of colour? Permanent colour? Bleach ?
8. Have you ever had a rash or any other reactions caused by chemical in the past? YES/NO
9. Are you allergic to anything? YES/NO If YES, what are you allergic to?
10. If you are allergic to any chemical, did you ask your doctor about getting Chemical process? YES/NO If NO, we recommend you to ask your doctor before booking an appointment. We do not take any responsibility even if you get any allergic reaction after treatment done.
11. If your hair is already damaged from other chemical process or any other reasons, you have a risk of your hair getting damaged or not able to achieve your target style. Do you agree to take the risk? YES/NO If No, we recommend you to wait until your hair gets back to the healthy condition as we do not take any responsibility.
12. If you have anything else that you would like to tell us regarding the conditions of your hair or any previous treatments that you have had, please use the space below:
-Cancellation and Deposit Policy-